A Thought Full Consultancy Sdn Bhd (1377964-U) (“Organiser”) is the sole organiser of the Food For Thought Advent Giveaway 2020 (“Contest”) which will run from 30 November 2020 to 25 December 2020 which will be run on Food For Thought’s Instagram @FoodForThoughtMY.
- This Contest is open to individuals above 18 years old residing in West Malaysia unless prizes involve alcohol in which case, the Contest is open to non-Muslim individuals above 21 years old residing in West Malaysia only. Organiser employees and their immediate families are excluded from the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to require any participant that enters the Contest to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility to enter the Contest. If the participant is required to provide such evidence and fails to do so, the Organiser may at its sole discretion disqualify the participant from the Contest.
- No purchase or any other fee payment is necessary in order to participate in the Contest.
How To Participate
- The Organiser will invite all participants to enter the Contest by following certain Organiser and prize sponsor owned Instagram accounts and either (a) leaving a comment in a Instagram post specified by the Organiser and tagging 2 individual owned Instagram accounts; or (b) publishing an Instagram post accompanied by certain hashtags specified by the Organiser for.
- A short list of entries will be put forward by the Organiser to the relevant prize sponsor for selection of Winners.
- Criteria for selecting Winners are based on creativity and uniqueness.
- All prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole or any part of the prizes. Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize or equivalent value. Any eventual tax debt that arises out of or in connection to the prize received shall be paid by the Winner in accordance with local legislation.
- Winners will be notified by Instagram message by the Organiser for prize collection.
- Organiser will select the Winners. This decision is final. No correspondence on any matter concerning the selection of Winners will be entered into with any participant.
- Organiser reserves the absolute right to select an alternate Winner and award the prize to another participant in the event that the Organiser has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has acted in a way which is inconsistent and contrary with these Terms and Conditions for All Participants or has acted in a way which the Organiser considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- A new Winner will be selected if the Winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of announcement of selected Winner by Organiser.
- A new Winner will be selected if prizes are not claimed by Winner within 48 hours of announcement of selected Winner by Organiser.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Contest entries must be the original work of the participant. Any intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright and design rights in the photos and captions provided by participants, in the winning entries, are transferred to and shall belong to the Organiser from the point at which the Contest entries are submitted. The Organiser has the right to alter and adapt the original work. The original work and any alterations and adaptions may be used by the Organiser and any affiliate in marketing material irrespective of medium and form.
- Organiser does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the submission of your entry. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of an entry receipt.
- Organiser is not liable for any loss arising from the postponement, cancellation, delay or change to the prizes beyond its control or for any act or default of any third party sponsor.
- The Organiser shall not assume any liability or responsibility, and Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility, in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from their participation in the redemption, collection and/or usage of the prizes.
- All costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred in the participation of the Contest or the redemption of prizes are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- The Contest and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia.
- The Organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or extend the duration of The Contest at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
Any questions or queries regarding the Contest should be sent to the Organiser at email@example.com.